The virtual metamorphosis of networking has made digital business cards the cornerstone of modern-day marketing. These e-business cards are the virtual version of a paper visiting card that shows all your contact details in one convenient view and eliminates the need to manually enter and save the information.
According to Adobe, nearly 88% of physical business cards are tossed away within a week, which is 9 out of 10 cards. So a digital business card saves you from the costly mistake of printing another 500 physical cards in the coming years.
To establish beneficial business relations through networking, you need to invest in the best digital business card solution. But how to choose the right solution? Here are my top 4 options in this category.
The 4 Best Digital Business Card Solutions in 2023
Beaconstac merges the strength of digital and physical cards and helps you create digital business cards with QR codes. This e-business card solution allows you to share your communication details instantly and in a contact-free manner. It comes with many template options you can make use of if designing is not your strongest suit.
Let’s discuss the prominent features of Beaconstac’s QR business cards.
- Sharing options – Share using Apple and Google Wallet (no app installation required), widgets, landing pages, videos (calls, YouTube Channel, how-to videos, product demos, advertisements), email signature, and NFC cards. There’s also an option to create dynamic video QR codes.
- Information fields – Profile picture, logo, mobile number, job title, social media profile, email address, and more.
- Customization – Various templates, eye shapes, logos, frame text, and color options.
- Digital business card management – Update and manage your team members’ cards from a single dashboard. Set permissions for the fields that can and cannot be edited and make use of the ‘bulk action’ option to create and distribute cards.
- Analytics and tracking – You can track the number of times your QR code has been scanned, unique visitors, the device used to scan your QR code, GPS location, the city in which the QR code was scanned, top-performing QR codes, and more. You also have the option to pair Google Analytics with QR codes.
- Measuring data – You can convert the analytics data into actionable insights by importing them as a CSV file. You can also use the data for retargeting on Google Ads and Facebook Pixel.
- Privacy & Security – GDPR and CCPA for data protection. For security SOC-2 Type II compliance; SSO login options with Okta, Azure, and Auth0; phishing URL detection, and multi-factor authentication
- Integrations – Zapier, Workato, Make, and Beaconstac’s QR Code API solution. Through these, you can integrate with popular tools such as Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, Salesforce, HubSpot, Typeform, etc.
- Documentation & support – Clear and easy-to-follow documentation. 24×7 support through chat, email & phone
Pricing – They provide a 14-day trial period, after which the pricing starts from $5/month for one business card.
Suitable for any type of professional and business who wants to create digital business cards that are easy to design and share. This solution is user-friendly and secure and comes with many useful tools to track and measure information. Try Beaconstac.
Blinq is another popular and leading platform for creating digital business cards. This solution makes it easy to share your identity details with anyone and anywhere through QR codes. It comes with both Android and iOS apps.
Let’s discuss the dominant features of Blinq’s QR code business card.
- Sharing options – Mobile app (Android, iOS), Apple Watch, Widgets, virtual backgrounds (Zoom meetings), NFC cards, email, SMS, and Blinq’s servers
- Information fields – Logo, profile picture, job title, company name, social media profile, etc. You also have the option to add notes to your cards.
- Customization – Limited customization options. You can add your logo and change the color palette.
- Digital business card management – You can manage all your team members’ cards in one place and remove permissions for the fields that can’t be edited.
- Analytics and tracking – Using SAML, you can integrate Blinq with Google Workspace. You can export Blinq contacts to the CRM of your choice using Zapier.
- Measuring data – You need to rely on Zapier to integrate any third-party analytics and tracking tools.
- Privacy & Security – GDPR and California privacy rights. Security standards for data are not available.
- Integrations – Directly integrate with HubSpot and Salesforce CRM. For other integrations, you can use Zapier.
- Documentation & support – Clear documentation and support are available through email.
Pricing – Free version is available. If you want to access their premium features, the price starts from $2.99/month for 5 cards.
Suitable for professionals who want to create a simple QR code business card with minimal features and trackability. Try Blinq.
The Kado Network provides a great app for creating digital business cards that are intuitive and easy to design. This highly secure platform is powered by the latest tech, which makes designing your own digital business card incredibly convenient.
Let’s discuss the dominant features of Kado’s e-business card.
- Sharing options – Cards can be shared via link or QR code.
- Information fields – Logo, profile picture, job title, company name, social media profile, email, and phone number.
- Customization – Modify colors, logo, and branding
- Digital business card management – You can create teams and offices to manage cards. The teams’ features will allow you to segregate contacts based on groups, and the office feature will let you manage the address and locations of employees.
- Analytics and tracking – Option to view the number of times the QR code has been scanned, contact clicks, and custom field clicks. Every contact has the option to record important notes.
- Measuring data – There are no features for measuring data.
- Privacy & Security – GDPR, CCPA. EU-U.S. Swiss-US Privacy Shield, 2018 UK Addendum, and more for data protection.
- Integrations – HubSpot and Salesforce CRM integration. Google & Outlook calendar integration and the option to sync Gmail and Outlook contacts
- Documentation & Support – No clear documentation is available. Support is available through email only.
Pricing – Free plan is available. Paid plan starts from $3.71/month for 1 user.
Suitable for networkers who are getting started and want to create a digital business card with easy contact management. Try Kado.
Haystack is yet another fantastic app for creating modern and branded digital business cards. Their business cards with QR codes allow you to share your details in a single view. The app is user-friendly, making it relatively easy to create a sleek and professional-looking card.
Let’s discuss the prominent features of Haystack’s QR business cards.
- Sharing options – Cards can be shared via email and SMS.
- Information fields – Logo, profile picture, job title, company name, phone number, website, and social media links.
- Customization – 4 template options, modify colors, logo, and branding.
- Digital business card management – Manage your team members’ cards in a single place and set permissions.
- Analytics and tracking – Option to track the number of times data has been shared, opened, and scanned
- Measuring data – You can export contacts via CSV for measuring data.
- Privacy & Security – GDPR for data protection. For data security, HRIS/AAD integration, SOC2 Type 2 compliant, two-factor authentication & SSO. and ‘A’ security grade by Qualys.
- Integrations – CRM integration, Zapier, and Webhooks
- Documentation & Support – Detailed documentation and support through email.
Pricing – Free plan is available. Paid plans start from $4.95/per month.
Suitable for professionals looking to create digital business cards with straightforward functionality. Try Haystack.
In this new era of business simplification, it’s vital to use digital business cards. While physical cards have not become completely irrelevant, including digital business cards in your networking strategy is a more practical option.
Overall, these eco-friendly QR code business cards are the wave of the future as they demonstrate that your brand is up-to-date and willing to evolve with the future.
- 20+ Best Digital Marketing Blogs to Follow: A-to-Z Guide!
- What is Digital Catalog: A-to-Z Guide for Beginners!
- 10+ Best Tools for Digital Marketing: A-to-Z Guide for Beginners!
So hope you liked this article on The 4 Best Digital Business Card Solutions in 2023. And if you still have any questions or suggestions related to this, then you can tell us in the comment box below. And thank you so much for reading this article.