What Is JioMeet & How To Use JioMeet?
Do you want to know What Is JioMeet? Do you know that a new offering of Reliance Jio “JioMeet” has recently been released for users. If you do not know what is this “live meat app and how to download it?” Then this article of today is going to be full of information for you.
On this April, the Government of India has banned the use of Zoom App to its government employees. At the same time, the government inspired its own local companies to make better and secure video conferencing app. In such a situation, many companies contributed to this campaign with their own enthusiasm.
In such a situation, Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio has launched its new JioMeet, which is a free video conferencing app. It is believed that with its arrival, it can give a good challenge to current mehndu video conferencing apps such as Zoom, Google Meet and Microsoft Teams.
In such a situation, we thought that why should you provide complete information about the JioMeet App so that you do not have any doubt about it. So let’s start without delay.
What Is JioMeet & How To Use This?
JioMeet is a free video conferencing app that has been pioneered by Reliance Jio, India’s largest telecom comapany. The name of this app has been named JioMeet and it has been kept completely free to use for all users.
Where you have to pay money to use other existing video conferencing apps such as Zoom services, JioMeet is completely free to use.
In this video calling app, you will also see many new features such as scheduling meetings, screen sharing, and more.
By the way, this HD video conferencing app was released a month ago for testing for all beta users, but recently it has been launched for Android and iOS users. At the same time it can also be accessed by Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in their computers.
1. Who Are The Rivals Of JioMeet App
With the arrival of JioMeet, it is going to give a lot of challenge to many Mejuda Video Conferencing Apps. So let’s know which such apps are those that are competitors of JioMeet App.
- Facebook’s Messenger Rooms
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
2. When was the JioMeet App Announced
The serive of the JioMeet App was announced on April 30 2020 by Reliance Jio. But at that time it was not available to all users.
It was released at that time only for testing for Beta Users. But because it is so popular, more than 100,000 people had downloaded it in their device during the test period itself.
3. How To Download JioMeat
Now let’s know how to download JioMeet App. Before that I want to tell you that JioMeet app is currently available only on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
To download it, you will have to go to App Store or Play Store and search under the name of Jio Meet application and download it from there.
There is no need to give you any charge to use this app, this is 100% free video conferencing app.
Setup of Jio Meet is also much easier. To begin with, you just have to enter your phone number. After that OTP has to be verified and after that your account will be created immediately. After creating an account, you can start a meeting.
4. How to use JioMeet App
JioMeet App is quite easy to use. You can sign in on the app using your company domain.
For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open JioMeet app or visit jiomeetpro.jio.com
- Then go to the “Sign In” page.
- Click on “Company Domain” option
- Now enter your Domain ID / full email address
- If you do not know your Domain ID, then click “I know know my company domain” option -> then enter your full email address
- Then click “Continue”.
5. Features of JioMeat
Let us now get information about all the new features of JioMeet.
- Through this JioMeet App, users can easily make One-on-One Call or Conference Call with about 100 participants at a time. You get these features with enterprise-grade host controls.
- In this, any new participants can join the meeting without signing-in. Users can simply join the meeting using the meeting ID or Personal Link Name.
- JioMeet allows you to host or join Unlimited number of calls. With this, while Zoom limits your call duration to 40 minutes with 3 to 4 users, you will not see any kind of restriction in JioMeet. That is, if you want, you can continue your call even for 24 hours.
- In JioMeet’s Enterprise-Grade Host Controls you get many features including password control for Meetings, multi-device login support, Screen Sharing feature, waiting room, Meetings Schedule facility and more.
6. Devices that support JioMeet
Let us now know which such devices are they in which you can use Reliance Jio’s JioMeet easily.
- Android devices running Android 5.0 or higher.
- iOS devices running iOS or higher.
- Windows 10 devices
- Mac devices running version 10.13 or greater.
Friends, I hope that you must have liked this article, What is JioMeet. It has always been my endeavor to provide the readers with complete information about the Video Conferencing JioMeet App in Hindi, so that they do not have to search in other sites or internet in the context of that article.