Do you know What Is Keyword Stuffing, and how it affects SEO. If you want to know how to stop it means how to avoid keyword spamming. You will get all these information in this article.
Every blogger wants how his blog and post both appear on Google’s first page. But for this he likes to resort to SEO because everyone knows that page can be easily ranked by SEO.
Keyword research also has to be kept in mind in SEO. Then, during this affair, Keyword is used in the post in wrong ways and repeatedly. For this reason, the rank of blogger’s site and rank of post gets down. Income also makes a difference. There is only one reason behind all this, which I will talk about in this article. What is the delay, let’s learn something new about blogging today.
Table of Contents
What is Keyword Stuffing?
Keyword stuffing is a technique to rank the page incorrectly and get it to the first page in Google. In which in a blogger page content and meta tags, the same phrase or which we and you speak the target keyword, it is repeated in the middle of the page content through Artificial Rage. To rank the page first in search result. The traffic of the site can also be increased in this way. But it only works for some time.
Now take an example, “How to earn money from blogging, everyone should do blogging nowadays, for success in the field of blogging, you have to wait a lot. You can do something very short in blogging ”. Now you must have seen how many times the word Blogging has been used here. This is what we and you can call Keyword stuffing. If the same sentence is being used repeatedly to rank you, then it makes no difference in calling this keyword spamming.
The keyword is nothing else, it is the question which the user searches in the search engine. This technique is Against Google Guide Lines. Or you can also speak Unethical SEO technique. If I speak it in my language, “The best way to rank the page incorrectly. But in today’s time, this method cannot stand for much time in front of Google’s expert algorithm.
1. Where does Blogger Keyword Stuffing.
Now it is very important to know where you can repeat a word or phrase. By the way, there are two special places where a blogger makes this mistake. One inside the content and the other inside the meta tag. Apart from this, there are two more places. Where it makes a mistake Keyword stuffing is also expected here in the page URL and Post Title. Let us know about this in details.
- Inside the blogger or content writer page where keywords should be kept within 1% to 2%. There, the SERP uses 5% to 10% of the words. This same mistake means that Blogger costs you dearly. Make great quality content and focus on what users want
- Meta tag, which is also called Description in the blog spot. Here B Blogger starts using keywords again and again. This is where the mistake starts, but is it right, no. For this, write about the content that is in the meta tags. If possible, write within 140 to 160 words in the description itself.
- Some Bloggers also make mistakes in the Post Title. In this too, some writers use the phrase 2 to 3 times and increase the Keyword density.
- There are chances of words spamming in the page title too. But do you know bloggers also use Focus word 2 to 3 times in Page title.
2. How does SEO and Rank affect Keyword Stuffing.
By now you must have known what is spamming Keword. Now you also need to know whether it is really dangerous for SEO. Or can Google Banned or Penalized your site. So the answer to all this is yes. Why are you shocked? Now listen carefully what can happen. When you use this method. You know, one by one.
- As much as you have paid attention to SEO, it will be useless on your article.
- You will be new to thinking how far your post will go out from the search engine.
- Your post is not shown in SERP only.
- The site can also be penalized by google with its excessive use.
- If you are doing KEYWORD repeat again and again, your site is likely to be blocked for temporary or permanent.
- Readers find it boring to read a post and they will never read your post again.
- Article Boring becomes use of this.
Now the phase has changed, this is not the period when with the help of Blogger Keyword stuffing, we would easily rank the post in the 1st page. Google is not stupid.
3. Why do Blogger Keyword Stuffing
This is a very interesting question, every new blogger wants to know why. So, know that, even after reading this article, some people will make the same mistake again. If you want to make a good income within a short time.
Read Also:) Disadvantages of Using Free Web Hosting In 2020!
So some Blogger understand this is a good way. Thirdly, if you want to bring your post to the first page within a short time, then this is a good way. Because after some time the position of the page will not be seen anywhere.
Some people are very happy to make Google an owl, so they use this method. But in the end, I would like to give the same message that this is all temporary, after some time the rank will also be automatically gone. The postion of the post will go out from google search.
4. How To Avoid & Prevent Keyword Stuffing
Now it is very important to know, because some write in good content and natural way but do you know even then that post is not visible in google search. Unknowingly, they become seekers of this technique. Will discuss about it one by one.
- Write the post in as natural way as possible, nor do you have to pay attention to the keyword, no other way. When you start writing such a quality article, your keywords will be automatically added.
- Keyword Density and Keyword Stuffing is another direct link. Meaning that the higher the Keyword density, the higher the Keyword Stuffing also increases. So I have the opinion from all of you that keep the density 1% to 2%.
- Do not make Post Boring. I mean to speak when your post Boring will happen when you start using the phrase or words again and again with more than Limit.
- Pay more attention to LSI keywords and not to the target words that people search for. LSI means those who search, use the nearest Sabbath. Or those who speak Synonyms in English. How to make a website. How to create a website for free. How to create a responsive website. Use targeted words like this.
- Write the content always so that you can give complete information about it and related topics should also come within the same post.
- Use the keywords if needed in all the headings that are there, otherwise do not.
- By summerizing your content in a meta tag or description, never repeat the B phrase in it. You can use LSI.
- Write on High Quality Content and User Friendly content. In the end, I would say that write something like this that Google should never ban you or ever remain in the position search of the post first. Think more about what the user wants.
My final opinion:)
So friends, today’s information is very important for every new and old bloggers. Because whatever was told in this, what is Keyword stuffing and how it is Danger for SEO. If there is anything helpful with this article then it is good for me. But if you are a blogger then don’t think about short term always think about long term goal. Why are you giving your Kimiti time, don’t give it away. And for more information about us, you can watch this video of us.