In this post today, I will tell you, “What Is WhatsApp Pay & How To Pay With WhatsApp UPI” So if you want to get complete information about this new feature of Whatsapp, then keep reading this post.
Hello friends, welcome to this blog of Oflox Digital Marketing. And today we will learn about Whatsapp Pay in this blog. That what is “Whatsapp Pay” and how to pay with Whatsapp Pay? Also, you will share complete information about this WhatsApp Pay UPI with you.
Whatsapp is an instant messaging platform. And people all over the world use this Whatsapp. Also, in India alone, more than 400 million people use WhatsApp. Day by day Whatsapp is adding new new features to its application.
So without losing time, let us quickly learn about this new feature of Whatsapp. What is this? And how, why and when to use it.
Table of Contents
What Is WhatsApp Pay & How To Pay With WhatsApp UPI.
Whatsapp Pay is the new feature of Whatsapp. With the help of this feature, we can easily make payments to someone only with the help of Whatsapp. Whatsapp Pay is a payment feature based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface).
As you all know, UPI was launched in India by the Prime Minister of India, the Honorable Narendra Modi. UPI was launched under Digital India. Till now many applications related to UPI such as PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe, MobiKwik already exist.
Whatsapp UPI was launched in India for Beta Testing 2 years ago. And now the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has allowed Whatsapp to go live on UPI. WhatsApp supports India’s most popular banks SBI, HDFC, ICICI, and Axis Bank along with all other UPI Enbale Banks.
Whatsapp Payment India Launch Date!
Do you know that whatsapp has been launched in India only in 2009. But when it came to WhatsApp Pay, it was launched for beta testing in India only on February 2018.
But now after getting approval by NPCI, the official roll out has been done. But whatsapp will be available to everyone from January 1, 2021.
Features of Whatsapp Pay!
After the launch of Whatsapp Payment, all of us are eager to know about the features of WhatsApp payment. And in such a situation, I have provided you the complete information about the feature on Whatsapp.
- In the first phase, 10 Million people will be able to use Whatsapp Pay.
- With the help of UPI on WhatsApp, you can send Rs 1 lakh in 1 day.
- If you use Whatsapp, you will not have to use other apps for UPI Transaction.
- According to the announcement of Whatsapp, whatsapp UPI will be given in the coming days.
- WhatsApp has a secure and secure UPI Payment System.
- WhatsApp is believed to be the simplest payment system ever.
- Whatsapp UPI is now available for both Android and iOS Users.
How to pay with WhatsApp Pay?
So far, we have WhatsApp UPI, and what are its features. Have taken complete information about all these things. But now we will know about “How to link Whatsapp Pay to Bank Account” and “How to create Whatsapp Pay Account”. That is, now you will know how to pay with WhatsApp UPI. So follow the steps given below carefully.
- First of all, you have to update your Whatsapp App.
- Now you have to go to the setting of WhatsApp and tap on the payment option.
- After this, Add New Account option has to be selected, which is present on the upper part of the bank account.
- Now tap on the Accept option and read the given instructions carefully.
- After this, the verification process will have to be selected from SMS.
- After this, the instructions to be sent to start the UPI linked process have to be followed.
- On the next tab, you will get a chance to choose a bank account and after that you have to set UPI Pin.
- After this your WhatsApp payment feature will start.
- If your bank account is linked to the registered WhatsApp number, then you will send a message and your UPI setup will be completed, which will appear on your screen.
How to Send Money Using Whatsapp Pay!
So now many blog readers keep asking me how to send money through Whatsapp? That is, like we send money from Phonepe. In the same way how to transact with Whatsapp UPI. So for this, I have made some steps available below. If you follow these steps, then you will be able to easily transact money through Whatsapp UPI.
- To send money through WhatsApp, first you have to open your Whatsapp.
- Now you have to open the contact that you want to send money.
- Below you will see the option of payment with Gallery, Contact as soon as you click on the attached icon.
- As soon as you click on the payment option, type as much money as you want to send.
- Now next you have to type UPI Pin Type created by you.
- Now why are you sending money, write in Remark Box and send it.
- Right now the money has successfully reached another’s account.
- How To Earn Money From WhatsApp (Easy Way) In 2020
- What Is WhatsApp Business App & How To Use This (Full Guide)
- WhatsApp Web Template Free Download – (Fully Working)
Conclusion – So friends, I hope that what is Whatsapp Pay now? And how to pay from Whatsapp UPI? How was this article of Make sure to comment below and share this article with your friends on social media. Till oh everyone can get complete information about it.