In this article, I am going to tell you 5+ Tips to Get More Likes on Instagram. so if you want to know about it, then keep reading this article. Because I am going to give you complete information about it, so let’s start.
Getting started on Instagram today can be challenging because the site is crowded with both real users and bots. Insta’s algorithms focus on showing people more of what they’re most likely to interact with – as a result, it’s hard to get anyone to see your stuff for the first time!
One of the essential things you can do as a newbie to IG is to buy Instagram impressions on the Buytoplikes website. This helps you get your content seen by many users very fast. The platform will place your publications in more feeds, allowing you to gain more impressions.
Today’s article focuses on the same,i.e, “5+ Tips to Get More Likes on Instagram” The articles entail each bit of information necessary for you to know.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
5+ Tips to Get More Likes on Instagram!
Below we are going to tell about 5+ Tips to Get More Likes on Instagram. which is as follows.
1. Take Advantage of Reels
Today Instagram is geared toward short-form content, especially Reels. That doesn’t mean you can’t publish other things, but you may miss a good opportunity to gain impressions on your IG account if you don’t also record some Reels. As of July 2022, you can share a video of up to 90 seconds to Reels, but you can also go much shorter.
The best strategy is to experiment with different video lengths:
- 15 seconds,
- 20 seconds,
- 30 seconds,
- and 60 seconds.
Try all of these until you find what works best for your brand and brings many Instagram impressions (it may be a combination).
Reels are great for:
- brief musings,
- and teasing long-form videos or blogs on other platforms.
If you have a business profile, consider using these short videos for a brief “behind the scenes” type of content where you reveal a secret about how your product is made or give your audience a look at your creative process. For example, if you’re a singer/songwriter, you could share a short clip of yourself writing a song to gain IG impressions.
2. Try Different Calls-to-Action (CTAs) to Encourage Engagement
More engagement – more people seeing your posts, which leads to more impressions on Instagram. Think about adding a call-to-action, or CTA, at the end of each text. Some ideas to consider:
- Ask a question related to your blog. If it’s a carousel of pictures from a recent trip, you could ask, “What’s your favorite thing to do in San Francisco? Tell me in the comments below.” If it’s an educational copy about growing flowers, you could say, “Follow me for more tips on windowsill gardening.”
- Invite user-generated content (UGC). Ask followers to share their own pictures or videos related to the topic at hand. People are more inclined to respond if it means more attention for them, too. It will bring you additional IG impressions.
- Ask for funny stories about a topic related to the picture. Instagrammers enjoy humor and will spend more time on your page reading the comments if they think there will be many laughable stories.
- The important thing is that your CTA is clear – you explain precisely what you want the reader to do – and attractive to the audience.
3. Have Fun with Social Media Holidays
A brief Google search will help you find a list of social media holidays. These are a fun break from your usual content and allow you to talk about different topics that may attract more Instagram impressions. You have no need to celebrate every holiday on the list, but when you’re out of content ideas, you can check it out and find an upcoming holiday to write about.
Come up with a picture or cute video to go with the relevant hashtags and add a CTA asking:
- how others celebrate,
- what their favorite kind of pizza is (there are lots of food holidays),
- and how they learned a new skill or hobby (there are lots of holidays for these, too), etc.
With these tips, you’ll be ready to supercharge your impressions on IG. If you need a little more help, remember that buying hearts is also a great way to get a fast boost.
4. Consider Making an Instagram Guide
This isn’t an especially well-known feature of Insta, but it can be helpful for some new users. Introduced in 2020, these guides are intended to help users find recommendations or products. After creating one, a tab appears on your profile, letting viewers know it’s available.
Choose a topic that fits your brand. For example, if you’re a travel blogger, you could do a “Place guide” for somewhere you’ve traveled. What you need to include:
- a cover photo,
- posts from the location,
- and possibly descriptions for some publications.
Product guides are excellent to gain many IG impressions if you have an account for a store. You can put together all the products in a category, such as “new jackets for fall” or “a preview of next season’s new video games.”
Guides can be fun because you’re allowed to use any public post. It’s a good idea to include other people’s material after picking a category – it can be “favorite dancing dog pics,” “best photos of surprised Pikachu face,” or anything else you think your audience will enjoy. Humor brings many impressions on Instagram too, and we recommend you don’t try too hard to sell anything in such guides.
5. Make Use of the Instagram Close Friends Feature
Intended to help people share more personal content just with their close friends and family, the IG Close Friends list can also be used for business. You could offer to add people to a list for:
- exclusive sneak peeks,
- free samples,
- or opportunities to beta-test new products.
Ask viewers who are interested in DM you, then create the list. You can then make unique posts offering to let your list members be the first to order new products. Or they can be the first to view a new design or look if you’re in the fashion business. The people on your list will be more likely to see your content and bring you Instagram impressions.
6. Consider Local Hashtags When Appropriate
These can bring in new IG impressions and likes from people who have never seen your profile before. They don’t necessarily need to be for the local area where you live or work. Here are some ideas:
- You can tag any area you visited in a travel post – not only the city, but the specific neighborhood, and sometimes even locations, like a stadium or park.
- If you have a store that sells unique items, you might tag the location where the item was made.
- When you participate in an event, such as a concert or conference, tag the city, neighborhood, and venue.
- If you visit other businesses anywhere, tag these to attract attention from the owner and people who follow the other company. Small business owners, in particular, are often reciprocal, tagging you back or liking your publications. They need more Instagram impressions too!
Hope you will definitely use the above 5+ Tips to Get More Likes on Instagram. And you will be able to get more and more likes on your Instagram account. Now if you want, you can also read this article related to Instagram given below.
- 10+ Best Instagram Lead Generation Software: A-to-Z Guide!
- How to Promote Small Business on Instagram: A-to-Z Guide!
- How to Make Money from Instagram: A-to-Z Guide for Beginners!
So hope you liked this article on 5+ Tips to Get More Likes on Instagram. And if you still have any questions or suggestions related to this, then you can tell us in the comment box below. And thank you so much for reading this article.